Brain-breaks (to inspire students make changes)
Available for both MAC and PC. Requires connection to the internet. Offline mode is not applicable. Interface language – English only. Mostly used to display and project to the class’ board with the sound.
Purpose of use
Brain Breaks® is a dynamic online platform designed for teachers to support Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child (WCWCC) and the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Improves cognitive functioning, improves behaviours, assures effective classroom management, engages all learning styles and temperaments.
Available topics of learning:
- Social/emotional learning
- Nutritional education
- Physical activity and education
- Career education
- Environmental education
- Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child guidelines
- SDG guidelines
- Visit https://brain-breaks.com/
- Sign-up to the page. Create account for your school.
- Choose one of two learning blocks: exercises to learn all sustainable development goals (https://brain-breaks.com/sdg), or Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child block (https://brain-breaks.com/wscc).
- Choose any of the topics to use during the class.